Tuesday, August 22, 2006

5 1/2 HOURS TO GO!!!!!!

Holy crap. I am so anxious and excited. I have been trying to get everything organized before I go in tomorrow morning. I had to shower with anaseptic soap this evening, and I have to do it before I go in tomorrow morning. I cannot believe how soon this is. Three years of waiting, down to 51/2 hours.

A friend of mine got me Arnica gel. Apperantly the gel is better than the creams or lotions because it does not have any additives to make it creamy or pretty or anything.

I have been taking photos of my chest to compare for when the surgery is over. It is amazing how different the sizing is between the two of them. I cannot believe I had not noticed that before. One hangs down at least three quarters of an inch lower than the other one. So crazy.

I wonder how soon after the surgery I will start correcting my posture.

off to pack.'